Thursday, June 30, 2016

Abigail Ekue Photography Photo Shoot Marathon (AbbieSnapsPhotos)







On Saturday, July 16, I will be shooting all day in New York City. I have secured a location in Manhattan and am now booking shoots. The portrait, personality, and editorial shoots are open to any artist, entrepreneur, athlete, fitness professional, nudist, naturist who needs new branding images or anyone who wants professional photos of themselves.


I should clarify, this isn't a 24-hour marathon. Slots are limited! I do have the space booked all day but I also have considered time to eat and decompress between each shoot. Other than that, whatever we can create in an hour and 15 minutes is a-go!


Here are the details:



How much?

$310 USD


What do I get?

A minimum of 15 high-res images (images suitable for getting prints up to 11x17 in). Images will be delivered no later than July 25, 2016


How long is my shoot?

1 hour and 15 minutes


How do I book?

Click here to select a time slot. Or if you'd like to book through my website you can do that here Then watch your inbox for an invoice from Abigail Ekue Photography. A $175 deposit is required to secure your booking (a booking is confirmed once you've selected a time slot and paid the deposit).


Where are we shooting?

Shoots will take place at an indoor Manhattan location. The address will be sent to you once you've confirmed your booking.



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to creating with you!



View my portfolio here.



*   *   *




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts