Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Mania (VIDEO)




I've never given a fuck about celebrity sex tapes. It's 2 (or more) people we're used to seeing on camera doing something else on camera. But this latest leaked sex tape sucked me in. Hulk Hogan. I grew up on that guy. I was never big on saying my prayers, but I did eat my vitamins and dreamt of being a better valet than Miss Elizabeth (RIP).


So yup, I clicked the link and hit play when I found a site that had some of the footage. Was it really The Hulkster? Yeah, without a doubt. It's only about a minute and a half long, spliced together so don't soil yourself. A.J. Daulerio of Gawker gives a very entertaining play-by-play of the entire 30 minute encounter. It would've been outstanding to watch Hulkamania run wild on her but they elected to have her on top -- I mean the man is almost 60 and has had back, knee and hip surgery. I did lean in closer to see Hogan's pipe -- nothing out of the ordinary. The male star complains about having eaten too much before the "hook-up". I wonder if Hogan let out any sex belches.


And let me get this straight. Hogan's son's girlfriend's twin sister called Hogan so she could be the first one to date him after his divorce? What the what? I'm sorry, I can't help but get entwined in the human elements of sagas like this.


Now there are rumblings that the woman in the sex tape (apparently the ex-wife of Hogan's best friend?) is saying that she's upset the video was released because Hogan is "corny". To have Hulk Hogan limp outta the room worse than when he came in and say you're awesome? That's just awesome.


Catch the video now before the Hulkster (and his lawyers get to it)




Hulk Hogan and Heather Clem REAL by kounelion


 *   *   *


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts