Friday, March 22, 2013

A Random Moment With A Proud Owner Of A Micropenis (NSFW)

Martin, proud owner of a  micropenis



I stumbled on to his tumblr, Martin's Tiny Penis, a few months ago via reblogs. Martin has a micropenis and is proud of it. I am always intrigued by bodies, their owners and the relationship people have with/in their bodies.  He has a willingness to show himself and answer questions and reply to the comments from tumblr followers. I had a few questions of my own which he was happy to answer.


NSFW photos after the jump...

*   *   *


When did you decide to embrace your micropenis instead of keeping it hidden?

I remember one time, in high school, we had an outing in a cabin, where I accidentally stepped out of the shower cabin and two of my female classmates saw my penis. They didn't try to look the other way and just stared at it for an awkward moment, but didn't say anything either. Later, one of them approached me and told me that she thought my penis was very cute, and that I shouldn't be ashamed of its size. This was not the one singular moment that changed everything, but after that I gradually became more and more accepting of my micropenis.




Are you conscious of your penis all the time or only when people are looking, gawking at you?

I am conscious of my penis all the time. When people gawk at me, however, I'm actually enjoying that. That happens e.g. in the sauna or when I wear my speedos. I intentionally wear tight, boxer-style speedos, because I think they mostly emphasize the contours of my genitals. That way I can show everyone that I have a micropenis without actually showing it. I really enjoy watching the expressions on people's faces when they stare at my crotch. They never dare say anything or start laughing, but just watching their faces is hilarious.


What is your statement on body image?

One should try to decouple oneself from the body image propagated by society and the media and try to be confident in one's own body. People come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and so do perceptions of beauty. There's no standard mold that fits neither people nor notions of beauty.


What is the best comment you've received from a partner? Why?

"That's the cutest/smallest penis I've ever seen!" When a woman says that, it really makes my day. I'm not sure how to explain it, but let me try. I'm fully aware of the limitations of having a micropenis: I cannot 'pleasure' a woman in the usual way, but if I can 'amuse' her with my size, and she finds it cute and adorable, then I succeeded in putting a smile on her face, and that's something. And, going down that road, of course I want to be the 'best', that is I want to have the smallest.


How do you handle the notion that size equals virility?

This may come as a surprise, but I'd say I mostly agree with that. I'm not saying there's a one-to-one correspondence, but certainly a strong correlation. As far as I know, in all cultures the size of a man's penis is regarded as a sign of his manhood, his potency, his strength, his health. Of course one can have a large penis and still be impotent, but I'm talking more about the general impressions and associations that people have. In my case, my penis is too small to fulfill its biological purpose, i.e. to penetrate a woman's vagina and spread my semen to her ovaries. So in that sense, my tiny size equals lack of virility, and I don't have a problem with that statement.




Due to your size, you can't penetrate a partner. Have you ever worn a strap-on with a partner to create that sense of connection?

I've never worn a strap-on, but would do it for the right partner, I have no problem with that.


What treatments have you sought, if any? Have you ever considered penile enlargement?

I've never considered penile enlargement or any other treatment. Well, maybe a little, but never seriously. My penis is very delicate, and the idea of someone messing with it with a scalpel just doesn't sit well with me. Now that I'm happy with and even proud of my micropenis, I'd never do it.


What are your thoughts on the mother in Indonesia who killed her son because he had a small penis? What would you say to her if you could?

That's just plain crazy. I mean, I don't know what to say. There are people living happily with much worse handicaps than a small penis. Sure, it wasn't easy in the beginning, but now I'm very happy with my micropenis. I can even have very enjoyable sex (not intercourse, but in my own special way).






Have you ever considered modeling or being a spokesperson for a brand or company? If you could choose, what product would you choose to be a spokesperson for?

Actually, I don't feel comfortable in front of a camera, and I don't think I'm particularly photogenic. So no, I won't model for a brand or company.


So despite not being comfortable in front of the camera, the decision to share photos of yourself is strictly to educate and make others confident? 

Maybe I should qualify that: I'm comfortable nude, and I'm also comfortable nude in front of the camera, it's just that I don't know how to pose. But yes, my main motivation is to educate and help others overcome their own insecurities.


Complete this statement: If my muse were an animal, it would be... 

...a fish. One of those fish with big, soft lips and no teeth, to suck on my dick.





*   *   *

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget