Friday, July 29, 2011

Prohibition Wednesdays At Apothéke

Apothéke is Native Creative Concierge™ approved.




I returned.

Absolutely no bladder issues.

Just a great time.








On Monday night, my friend told me that Wednesday would be the start of a new event at Apothéke -- Prohibition Wednesdays. Code word at the door, sounds from the phonograph, special cocktails, bartenders decked out in vests and bow-ties... total speakeasy vibe (I see a Boardwalk Empire event in their future). The DJ, Jay White, also happened to be celebrating his birthday adding to the festive atmosphere.













I whipped out my camera because the men were very dapper that evening. And the mixologists dazzled guests with their skills. My eyes were glued to Isidro Guitierrez for most of the evening as he prepared cocktails with precision and flair.






Isidro Gutierrez










I was further primed for my travels by the international clientele that night, the Argentinian, the Greek, the Mexican tequila...












Isidro Gutierrez, Michael Daze, Eleutro Carrillo and friends







*   *   *

Apothéke is Native Creative Concierge™ approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts