Saturday, January 21, 2017

Best Women's Erotica of the Year Book Tour





I have a story included in the newest book in the Best Women's Erotica (BWE) series. To promote the book, authors, the editor and erotica the book tour will make four stops in the coming weeks and I will be at 3 of those events!


At these events, I'll be reading from my erotic story, "Cigarro Tarde", which is included the Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 2. This will be the first public reading of this story!


What happens when a 50-year old woman meets with a cigar shop owner to plan a friend's birthday party? 



February 9 in Baltimore I'll be reading at Sugar.

Event info:
Baltimore Reading: Best Women's Erotica of the Year



February 11, I'll be on my home soil in New York City at Bluestockings bookstore

Event info:
Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Vol 2 New York Reading



February 13, Galentine's Day, I'll be on the panel discussing erotica, writing, women and culture. This is not a book reading but there will be a book signing. I will also have copies of The Darker Side of Lust on hand. The Q&A portion of the event is anything goes so Ask Me Anything!

Event info:
Galentine's Day Erotica Panel at WORD Jersey City



As with most of my stories, I love to write characters that have different life experiences, and encounters I've never enjoyed. While using what I know about sex and relationships, writing these stories are always fun and challenging. There's a thrill to the new and 'first-time'.



If you've never attended a live erotic reading, please choose one (or all of these!) to attend. 
As the male lead in my story asks: “Isn’t that wonderful? That you’re never too old to be new at something?”



*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts