Friday, July 10, 2015

Best Cities for Tour Guides -- My 2 Cents





{The} Native Creative Concierge was interviewed for an article on ValuePenguin - Best Cities for Tour Guides. Although New York isn't that high up on the list, I was able to share the reason why I started Native Creative Concierge and give a little insight into what I include on my excursions.


“...there was a need for travelers to experience more of New York City outside of the usual tourist attractions. As a native New Yorker, I am able to provide that...

Client interested in Mediterranean cuisine? End the tour with a stop at an upscale restaurant and receive personal attention from the head chef...”



Check out the article, "Best Cities for Tour Guides" by Andrew Pentis on ValuePenguin. I will post my interview in its entirety on my blog in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts