Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Get Bare Men on PAPER






In one of the mysteries of cyberspace, this interview disappeared from the PAPER magazine website. 


I discovered I couldn't discover the article while I was updating the links on my photography website and reached out to the writer to find out what's what. 



But now we're back!


European art magazines and blogs have embraced Bare Men. I'm so thrilled that major US-based media outlets are interested in my work now too!


The interview was conducted in May and went live the night of my Pop-Up Exhibit. I sent Suzannah Weiss an email thanking her for the interview. It reads well, not like the rambling I perceived I was doing -- Ha!


Read about Bare Men in PAPER before it goes to print.



*   *   *


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts