Friday, July 29, 2016

Smokers Wanted to Participate in "Lighting Up" Photo Series






I am revisiting my "Lighting Up" photo series and I need New Yorkers to participate!


What is it? A series of photos capturing people at that moment they light up. I've always been fascinated with that moment where it's only 'you and your flame'. Everyone has their own style - a flame fingerprint, if you will.

 





For the series it's cool if you light up cigars, cigarettes, pipes, joints. The length of time it takes you to light up is how long the "photo shoot" will last. I snap the photos wherever you smoke -- on your stoop, outside your office, in your car etc.


I would love to get a diverse collection of images!








The series is open to men and women, young and old. Participation fee is $25. You'll receive a 6x9 print of the image used in the series and a digital marked copy.
 

If you're interested in being a part of the series, send an email to abigail{AT}abigailekuephotography[dot]com so we can arrange a meet-up. Or you can contact me through my website: http://www.abigailekuephotography.com/contact

Thank you!









*   *   *




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts