Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ask Abbie: Just A Little Cunnilingus Between Friends





Hungry For Kitty Asks:


Without getting into too much detail, I want to ask a good acquaintance if I can give her oral sex. We are both massage therapists that met in class and have traded sessions on and off for the last 3 years. I am not interested in receiving anything in return, just want to take my time and satisfy her. I want this to be a one time thing with NO emotional effects. It is always hard to tell if there is a mutual attraction but I will say that we are both good looking people.


The kicker, I have been in a relationship for 3+ years with a girl who has been going through a lot the last year and a half. We do not have a sex life. She will go down on me every so often but that is basically it. I haven't seen her totally naked in more than a year. I do enjoy performing oral sex and miss it a lot. My g/f is from out of state so does go home to visit family and she gave me a hall pass before. I did not do anything during that time and we have never discussed it further.


Now the girl I want to give oral to is the only person I told about the "sex life" I have been experiencing. No one else. So she has sympathized with me on it. So I feel she will have an understanding of where I am coming from. But again, I don't want an emotional strings and want to make that clear to her as well. I just want it to be strictly physical and not ruin what we have. It is basically her helping me and getting oral in return.

How should I go about this? Any advice will be appreciated.



Ask Abbie Answers:



I'd say she would definitely understand where you're coming from. She knows that eating pussy is a thing for you. At that point, it's a matter of morals -- whether or not she considers what you want to do as cheating and whether or not she'd be OK with that.


I don't think bringing up the topic will be an issue since you've already established pretty good communication from what you've told me. I wouldn't bring it up during a massage, but if you get the green light from her after you propose the idea to her, then the next massage session you have you can go for it.


Consider that she may not want to be another "meal" for you... especially if she has feelings for you or thinks you have feelings for her.


You may not want an emotional connection with her, but one has already been established over the years, the two of you sharing massage (touch breeds connection) and you sharing the details of your relationship with her (intimacy). Oral sex, yes, it's physical and sexual, but it's an emotional act; you want to lick her, to please her, and you think there's no emotion behind that? The only person you've ever told about your situation is who you want to please orally. There's something there. If it were a one-night stand situation, I'd say sure, whatever.


If you know she's the type of woman who has a high sex-drive and can just get a release and let it be, you'll probably have a better chance of her saying 'yes'.

 

*   *   *


If you have a health, nutrition, fitness, body image, dating & relationships or sex question, send me an email or fill out the form on my website About page or Written Word page.


1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Speaking of eating someone out, I recommend every dude out there to check out the book Learn2Lick :)

    It absolutely changed my life. It's an ebook course I bought online to learn how to eat a girl out, but it ended up teaching me a whole lot more about women in general as well.

    This ebook course is designed to teach men how to correctly give oral sex to a woman.

    It offers information about a woman’s “hot spots” and how to approach them. It also explains how cunnilingus works and what makes women climax.

    The ebook contains oral sex lessons and covers how to:
    – Bring a woman to an incredible orgasm
    – Make love like never before
    – Have passionate relationships
    – Be less likely to be dumped
    – Improve confidence

    Just thought I'd throw that out there...

    Here's a link to their website if any of your readers want to check it out: Learn2Lick Website

    Good luck!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts