Thursday, February 24, 2011

Year 2




Just taking a quick break to acknowledge that I've had this blog for 2 years! February 23, 2009, I decided to take my thoughts off Facebook notes and post them on a blog.

It's been a semi-consistent sounding board. I'm having more success with it now since I've told myself too. Last year, I missed my anniversary by one day as well (I didn't even remember it was my blog anniversary). I mused about my racist vagina on that day. A few days later, I do remember stating I'd have to write an addendum to that post because since then, I've been able to overlook my recent "preferences".

I'd like to thank those that muse along with me -- the visitors from Canada, United Kingdom, Nigeria, Ghana, India, Germany, Turkey, The Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Italy, France, Poland, Russia, South Korea, South Africa, Kenya and Australia. I'm sorry if I didn't list your country here; I know there have been visitors from other countries. I thank you all! And please let me know where you're from when you stop by. I hope to visit many of your homelands in the near future (the actual me not the "other" me's)!

Aint that something? My blog is a Pisces. That's my Ascending (Rising) sign...

Have any favorites of my Random Musings? Any of them touch you, or serve their purpose of making you think? After my Reboot, there's no telling what I'll get into and what I'll blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts